Since 2014 I lead Watsco Ventures, the Startup Studio and Corporate Venture Capital division of Watsco, Inc, a $4.8B revenue fortune 600 company. Prior to joining Watsco I started and ran two Startup accelerators, one in Europe and one in the USA. I was also the cofounder of two Startups and was a management consultant.
This blog for business leaders who are looking for a source of good quality content that will help them think about and implement the strategies and tactics that will support the achievement of their business and personal goals.
When I think about who I’m writing for, I imagine a specific person with these key characteristics:
- You are a business leader.
- You are in the B2B industry.
- You want to generate growth through technology & innovation.
- You think a lot about how to create customer experiences that help you win and grow customers.
- You are continuously working on your craft as a business leader and innovator and you are open to new ideas and trying new things.
- You want to improve the quality of your thinking and decision-making.
- You think about how to grow as a leader of people.
- You actively work on balancing your work and personal life.
I have worked as, worked for and advised the person described above. If this sounds like you, welcome to belvido.com! Please do not hesitate to connect on my LinkedIn profile.
Sign up to the newsletter to keep up to date and become part of a growing group of intellectually curious leaders.
This is my personal site. All views and opinions expressed are my own.
I hope you enjoy the content!